To celebrate to launch of the Le Jardin Perdu online shop, I’m giving away one of my beautiful soap collections ‘La Collection de Savons Après-Jardinage.’
The three luxury artisan soaps have been specially handmade for le Jardin Perdu in the Dordogne, France. The soaps come wrapped in plantable, wildlife friendly, flower seed paper which contains a special message explaining about the soaps and how to plant the paper.
To enter the competition simply RT the competition on Twitter and sign up to my newsletter below. Don’t worry I won’t bombard you with newsletters, just the odd one keeping you up to date with Le Jardin Perdu news and offers.
- Only one entry per person.
- The prizes is a Collection de Savons Après-Jardinage
- To participate in the prize draw, entrants are required to RT the relevant post on the Twitter and sign up to the Le Jardin Perdu newsletter
- The competition will start on 1st July and end at 5pm CET on 14th July 2015. Any entries received after this time on the closing date will not be accepted.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize.
- Personal details supplied will only be used for the administration of the promotion and for sending of the newletter, information will not be shared with anyone else.
- This competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 years except employees of Le Jardin Perdu and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- The winner will be notified within 3 days of the closing date. The prize will be supplied by Le Jardin Perdu
- Winners must supply to Le Jardin Perdu their full name and e-mail address in order to receive their prize.
- This competition is being run by Le Jardin Perdu and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter.
- You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- Le Jardin Perdu reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time and for any reason.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.