Plantable Condolence Card - With Sympathy
Send your words of sympathy to a family member or friend in this eco-friendly condolence card that grows into flowers. Planted in the garden the seeds embedded in this special environmentally friendly sympathy card will grow into a beautiful selection of wildlife friendly flowers creating a natural memorial to the loved one lost.
- Card can be personalised inside and sent direct to recipient, or left blank inside for you to add your own message.
- Planting instructions are printed on the back of the card in both English and French
- Card measures 12.8cm x 17.9cm.
- White envelope made from recycled paper included.
- Specially designed by Le Jardin Perdu
What is plantable seed paper?
Plantable seed paper is a biodegradable eco-paper that is made from recycled post-consumer materials and embedded with seeds.
The seeds are high quality non–GMO seeds, included in the flower seed mix are;
Clarkia elegans – flowers June – August
Rudbeckia hirta (Black-eyed Susan) – flowers July – October
Bellis perennis (Daisy) – flowers February – October
Lobularia maritima (Sweet Alyssum) - flowers June – September
Linaria maroccana (Toadflax) – flowers June – August
Silene (Campion) flowers March – November
Gilia – flowers March - September
For complete growing instructions, please click here